Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in blog land. I'm so glad I started blogging this year. My friend Kary got me hooked. It's been great therapy and lots of fun. I love being able to stay up with what friends are doing.

I wanted to share a Thanksgiving gift I received today. 

This morning I got a call from a very excited April. Now I have to tell you that because of all the things that happen this summer with April, I find myself thinking the worse when I see her name come up on caller id. But, today I heard music to my ears. April had called to tell me her and Scott got the keys today to their new townhouse on base. She was so excited! The house they are currently in is very small and old. She was telling me she had a dishwasher and 2 bathrooms. :) It brought such joy to my heart to hear her so excited. Then she told me her and Scott visited a church Sunday and they both really liked it! She said, "We both need to be in church." OMG! Could it be April is growing up? Can you see me doing twirls? No? Be glad. :)

I wasn't looking forward to our Thanksgiving celebration his year because Bridget and April aren't coming. Plus my mom decided not to come either! 

However, Donny and I will be going to his mom's and Amber will be there too. So, I'm counting my blessings near and far and thanking God for His unchanging faithfulness.

Happy Thanksgiving! 

No comments: