Monday, March 16, 2009

What I love about Spring



I love this time of year. The weather is changing and everything is coming to life. I picked up Autumn Thursday for my birthday and we celebrated with our own painting party. Friday night Donny invited some friends and family over and he cooked gumbo and jambalaya. I loved sitting around and sharing funny stories with the girls. My mom and step-dad came up for a weekend too. That was a great present. Mom and I shopped all day Saturday. I found the most awesome comforter set for my bedroom. My mom bought me two lamps I loved too. I've included a pics.

Life is good these days. Tomorrow is my first official day in the office at my new job. I'm so excited to get going.

I miss seeing everyone on here. And Robbie, sorry i haven't returned your call yet. Last week was a blur. Guess it worked out though because you didn't end up coming through the Fort.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

robbieniccum said...

It's totally cool!
I LOVE your bedroom!
It is so wonderful seeing you excited about life again! I love you!