Monday, March 9, 2009

changes

Wow, I can't believe I haven't been here for 5 weeks. A lot has happened in that time.

April went to court and FINALLY her charges were dropped to a misdemeanor. woohoo! God is good.
I quit school. After lots of praying, talking, crying, etc. I decided I wasn't willing to continue how my life was going this semester. It was one of the most miserable times in my life. I realized I love art, but not that much! I realized my passion is helping people and I need time to be with family and friends or Vicki isn't a happy person. Life is too short!!
Once I made the decision to drop, I have to say it was if I lost a ton of weight.
I'm not sure what's in store for me as far as a job, but I know I want it to be where I can work from my heart.

There is a possibility in the works, but I can't mention details yet. As soon as it's confirmed, I'll let ya know. Keep me in your prayers please. Thanks!!

2 comments:

robbieniccum said...

I bet you feel a huge weight lifted off your shoulders! YOU GO GIRL! I am so proud of you for a million reasons and if you ever want to hear them all, you have to call :p
Love you!

Moms Gone Godly said...

I can't wait to see where God leads you!