Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Heavens Declare His Glory

The other day Donny and I witnessed this magnificent sunset. I was in awe of the beauty. At one point it looked like the sunset was coming from a ball of fire. I laughed and told Donny God was showing off! As much as I strive to become an artist, I will NEVER create something as beautiful as this. And that's okay. I serve a God who can take the empty canvas we call sky and paint splendor like this! There will never be anything on this earth created by me or any man that will ever stir in me the awe I felt that day! Here are a few more pictures. Enjoy!



Psalm 19:1-3 (Contemporary English Version)

The Wonders of God and the Goodness of His Law

The heavens keep telling
the wonders of God,
and the skies declare
what he has done.

Each day informs
the following day;
each night announces
to the next.

They don't speak a word,
and there is never
the sound of a voice.





1 comment:

Oliver said...

Love that Viki...Since I moved down here I have been completely amazed at the sunset sky. It truely is a work of art.