Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas pictures

Look at Autumn's face. Mom and me




Donny made this birdhouse.


The "Kids" playing TROUBLE.

My step dad. April and Stepdad.

Donny made this frame and drew the picture. It's of Scott. That's Scott, April's husband, in case you didn't know.

My mom has lost 45 pounds on weight Watchers! See Kaori it can be done! She is my inspiration.
Autumn opening her presents. Moon Sand!

Angie and Cheri playing Wii at our homegroup.
This year Donny and I made almost all our gifts. Here are the boxes I made.



My mom's box.




A journal I personalized for my mom.


This one is a frame I made for my mother-in-law..
Autumn painted this for her mom.

4 comments:

3 wonderful gifts said...

wouldn't it be nice if everyone went back to homemade gifts maybe less people would get ran over and killed by a mob of crazy black friday shoppers. Oh yeah tell Amber to have fun with that moon sand it is such a mess we finally through out the girls it ended up every where even when it was put up.

robbieniccum said...

You have so much talent and creativity!!!! and obviously patience!!!! Girl! I would not know where to even start if I wanted to make a gift :/
You rock sista!
and congrats to your lovely mom! 45 lbs! That is awesome!

Moms Gone Godly said...

I LOVE THESE BOXES, can I put in an order with the cross? How much? You should sell these on the side. I want to make homemade gifts too. Can we make them on one of craft nights maybe????

Your mom looks super great. What a determined spirit. That is very motivating.

By the way, your gifts rock!

Moms Gone Godly said...

Oh and I just love the pic of Autumn opening the moon sand. The expression is classic, it cracks me up!